R-Line is a logistics partner of the
NOVEMBER 9-10, 2023
Expoforum, Saint Petersburg
Hall F, Stand No.420
We invite you to visit our stand
The key task of modern business is the rapid implementation of full-fledged solutions under conditions of regularly changing rules and established procedures.
Email us at email@example.com and send your actual tasks, and we will prepare answers for you, which you can discuss right on the forum site.
Understanding the current, most demanded tasks, both in export and import, allows to organize new transport corridors that meet the challenges from the markets.
Forming a supply chain with all BRICS+ countries, important aspects of the logistics chain are the following issues:
- Building financial flows, currency risks and working with guarantees
- Full-fledged regular delivery on time, despite the current global collapses
- Organization of logistics solutions that did not exist before
- Cargo safety and insurance, taking into account current international legal norms
Cooperation in logistics is unlimited,
here are just a few solutions that were organized
with our partners in the shortest possible time.
monotrain.ru - is a service of individual accelerated trains
traditionally a country with the aroma of coffee, nuts and spices
One of the activities of R-Line is the export of agricultural products to Brazil. The company has established fruitful relations with Brazilian agricultural producers and successfully supplies agricultural products to the world market. At the same time, it imports valuable goods to Russia: high quality meat, aromatic coffee, sugar cane and tobacco
Many import projects work with such sectors as equipment, meat and by-products, various amino acids.
2022Fertilizers worth more than $3 billion were sent from Russia
The most populous country and one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
Currently, there are various methods of cargo delivery between Russia and India on the market — by sea through the ports of Vladivostok, St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, or multimodal routes through Iran.
- Due to regular work with our agents, we organize any logistics chains
- We carry out direct cargo collection from the client's factories
- We carry out survey inspections, quality tests, additional packing of cargo, in accordance with your requirements for both container and ship shipments
- In the case of delivery via Iran, the delivery is carried out both in containers and with transshipment to motor vehicles and railway wagons
nasecomih.net — is a service for delivery and customs clearance of fresh vegetables and fruit
South Africa has a huge base for the growth of trade turnover with our country in many industries. However, historically, a large number of citrus fruits are supplied to the shelves of our stores from this country.
The R-Line Fruit service is designed for operational work with phytosanitary and veterinary cargoes. Today, cargo acceptance, all necessary types of processing, including fumigation and bulkhead are possible in the following cities:
- St. Petersburg
- and other regions of the Russian Federation
If necessary, warehouses are provided to ensure the correct commodity neighborhood and temperature conditions, customs clearance is carried out.
R-Fruit takes care of timely and high-quality delivery of vegetables and fruit, monitoring each stage.
It is important to us that your product reaches the end consumer fresh and safe.
New BRICS+ participants are already taking their places of honor in the string of cargo turnover with Russia and joining our projects.
We will help you organize a project at any stage, from the conception of an idea to the final stage. Sometimes it is necessary to rent a terminal, buy a ferry, build refrigerated sections or launch a personal accelerated container train to solve problems, but it is not difficult when there is already a solution.
Always in touch,
Gershberg Artur Leonidovich
- Own accelerated container trains from China
- Parallel import
- Official agent of the Turkey-Russia ferry line
- Transportation of bulk cargo in Russia and CIS countries
- Import by railway wagons from China to Russia
- Railway operations at the Chinese-Kazakh station Alashankou-Dostyk
- Fresh vegetables and fruit. Delivery and customs clearance
- Comprehensive B2B service in the HoReCa segment